Caninecancer.org.au

Discussion on Canine Cancer
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Website Contributions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:39 pm 

There are a number of people who have contributed to this website in a number of ways. I would like to acknowledge them for the efforts.

Dr Ken Wyatt who has given up his time to assist with all the medical information provided and the video showing people how to check their dogs for tumours. He also answered endless questions and checked and fixed anything needed so the information was accurate. On a more personal note it is because of the knowledge and expertise Ken has that I still have Frodo, so for that I thank him.

Audrey M who designed the website. Audrey is a freelance art director and graphic designer who knows everything there is to know on building websites. She is also a dog lover. She spend many hours working on the design; providing advice; doing templates for business cards and flyers. I highly recommend her as someone that is fantastic to work with, professional and knows her stuff and would be happy to provide contact particulars for anyone interested in her services.

Other equally important contributions in various ways came from the following people and I would like to mention them:

Dr Zoe Lenard
Anne K
Tilly and Toby our video star
Kin Rogers
Bridget Heslop
Lena Wiggerman
Myrna Lobo

And for the recent Dogs Day Out promotion
Dr Amy Lane
Helen Hawk
Michelle O'Neill
MandyB
Peter Ewens

All the people mentioned have done a fantastic job and because of their efforts this site is now up and running. They have also supported and encouraged me at the times it all felt too hard and I thought of giving up.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]