Caninecancer.org.au

Discussion on Canine Cancer
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Pet insurance Survey
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm 

Please help with this, Time owners can HAVE THEIR SAY on pet insurance. If you have it rate it and if you dont you can have your say why you dont. It is anonymous takes only a couple of minutes and the results will be forwarded to the insurers. Pet insurance is very important so our dogs can have the best treatments without money being an issue. It is very important to read the policy wording so you know what you are and are not insured for.

http://on.fb.me/1jcnn4j

Stay tuned as I have information on one particular company I think people should be aware of. Based on my own personal experience and investigation on my two policies. Misleading in many things they claim. Slow on claims to boot. I will be posting the info here. it has already been suggested by this company that Facebook can shut your page down if you dont comply with their rules or use facebook for spam. Since the rules are often complicated and it would be detrimental to have our facebook page shutdown if someone complains posting here fixes that problem. You just get the facts from me. A few days and I should be right to post.

Caninecancerrorgau supports all owners having pet insurance but do not endorse any particular brand of insurance and suggest you check the policy wording thoroughly.